EMC TEST LAB SET-UP
In-House EMC Test Lab Set-Up
If you would like assistance with setting up an in-house EMC test lab, here are some of the aspects I can help with:
- Test equipment selection and navigating standards
- Design and construction of test set-ups
- Anechoic chamber selection
- Verifying equipment
- Training up staff on test procedures
BENEFITS OF AN IN-HOUSE EMC TEST LAB
In-House EMC Test Labs Are Useful For:
- Saving money on 3rd party lab testing facilities
- Performing CE Mark testing in-house
- Integrating EMC pre-compliance testing earlier in the design cycle to mitigate risk
- EMC / EMI troubleshooting without incurring hourly charges
- Evaluation of EMC performance after making design changes
- Evaluating EMC performance of equivalent parts from different vendors
I've written a few articles on setting up an in-house EMC test lab and selection of pre-compliance tools. Follow the links below for more info:
How Do We Get Started?
If you'd like to discuss a potential project, drop me a line.
Please note that I no longer offer regulatory consulting (e.g. assisting with the CE Mark process) unless required as part of an in-house EMC test lab set-up project.