EMC Testing 101
Learn the emissions and immunity tests that your product will face.
Acquire a solid foundation for solving the EMC problem by learning about the EMC tests that products typically face during EMC testing.
Solving the EMC problem requires a deep understanding of how EMC tests are applied to a product at a test lab.
This course is the ‘problem definition’ portion of the EMC problem.
- Learn the test methods for radiated & conducted emissions testing
- Learn the test methods for immunity (susceptibility) tests such as ESD, EFT, surge, conducted & radiated immunity, voltage dips & interruptions and more..
- Identify key test equipment required for each test
- Learn how each test is applied to a product on a per port basis
- Predict which tests are likely to adversely influence your product (typical failure modes)