Learn the emissions and immunity tests that your product will face.
Acquire a solid foundation for solving the EMC problem by learning about the EMC tests that products typically face during EMC testing.
Solving the EMC problem requires a deep understanding of how EMC tests are applied to a product at a test lab.
This course is the ‘problem definition’ portion of the EMC problem.
- Learn the test methods for radiated & conducted emissions testing
- Learn the test methods for immunity (susceptibility) tests such as ESD, EFT, surge, conducted & radiated immunity, voltage dips & interruptions and more..
- Identify key test equipment required for each test
- Learn how each test is applied to a product on a per port basis
- Predict which tests are likely to adversely influence your product (typical failure modes)
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
- Managers who want a comprehensive EMC testing training course to deploy across team members to bring everyone up to speed as quickly as possible on EMC requirements
- Junior design engineers and graduates who are new to EMC requirements
- Hardware & firmware engineers who want a primer on EMC test requirements
- Testing/compliance technicians who want an overview of the latest EMC testing requirements and methods