Get an overview of FCC and CE EMC standards applicable to unintentional and intentional radiators.
EMC and RF rules and regulations can be a daunting subject. Working out the fastest and most efficient path to compliance is critical to minimizing the impact of regulatory testing on your product launch timelines.
In this course, you’ll learn how accredited test labs find and navigate EMC & RF rules in North America and Europe.
You’ll also learn how to create emissions and immunity test plans for your specific products so that you can design your product accordingly.
When paired with the “EMC Testing 101” course, you will have great basis for solving the EMC problem.
- Learn the routes to compliance in North America for unintentional radiators (FCC, Industry Canada)
- Learn the routes to compliance in North America for intentional radiators (wireless devices)
- Learn about EMC and RF (wireless) requirements for Europe (CE) including your responsibilities as a manufacturer
- Learn how to find and identify the rule parts that apply to your product in North America and Europe
- Learn how to create an emissions and immunity test plan
- Learn how to keep on top of the latest standards
- Learn how to design and certify wireless modules
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
- Managers who want a comprehensive training course to deploy across team members to bring everyone up to speed as quickly as possible on EMC rules and regulations
- Hardware manufacturers who want to learn the fastest route to compliance for their unintentional or intentional radiating devices
- Testing/compliance technicians who want an overview of the latest EMC testing requirements and methods
- Junior design engineers and graduates who are new to EMC requirements
- Hardware & firmware engineers who want a primer on EMC rules and regulations